Founded in 2017, Groundstory / Histoire de Terrain is a collective impact effort with a mandate to uproot the adverse effects of gentrification on the arts and other vulnerable, low-income groups in Ontario.
Over the coming decade, Groundstory will bolster cross-sectoral responses to three systemic issues, including:
- Deepening income precarity and inequality
- Increasing lack of affordable shelter and spaces of work
- Growing socio-spatial displacement of vulnerable workers from rapidly densifying neighbourhoods.
Backgrounder (PDF): English
- Categories:Collective Impact, Spatial justice
- Dates:2017 to 2019 (Stage 1)