aHa! Essentials for artists-producers: Managing contacts with spreadsheets is an ongoing video training series with producer Jessa Agilo. This series will demonstrate step-by-step how to build up your very own CRM (constituent relationship management system) in spreadsheet software like Excel and Google Sheets. New lessons will be added on a regular (semi-weekly) basis until the CRM is finished and fully functional. Each video is bite-sized at 10 to 25 minutes in duration. Download the template files and use as you like, or follow along and build from scratch yourself to understand all the ins and outs of managing contacts in spreadsheets. This training series is made possible by an individual grant to Jessa Agilo from Canada Council for the Arts.
- Lesson 0 (Feb 26, 2021): Intro
- Lesson 1 (Feb 26, 2021): Starting up | Files (Excel): Start of lesson / End of lesson
- Lesson 2 (Feb 26, 2021): Groups and filters | Files (Excel): Start of lesson / End of lesson
- Lesson 3 (Feb 27, 2021): Data validation (phone numbers, global settings), Part 1 | Files (Excel): Start of lesson / End of lesson
- Lesson 4 (Feb 27, 2021): Geek zone 1, text functions | Files (Excel): Start of lesson
- Lesson 5 (Feb 27, 2021): Geek zone 2, logical functions | Files (Excel): Start of lesson
- Lesson 6+ coming soon
Please note: We apologize that the release of further lessons have been delayed due to unexpected family challenges for the author. She will be returning to production of this course soon. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.